|PFUR EDUCATION QUALITY|
|QUALITY MANAGEMENT MODEL||PROGRAMME FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE||QUALITY ASSURANCE DIVISION||PFUR FEEDBACK MECHANISM FOR QUALITY SYSTEM|
PFUR MISSION QUALITY POLICY QUALITY STRATEGY PFUR IN EUROPEAN HIGHER EDUCATION AREA STUDENTS QUALITY COMMISSION CONTACTS
STUDENTS QUALITY COMMISSION
In 2005 the PFUR set up the quality management system and fulfilled the last and important requirement of EHEA.
Students organizations always play the leading part in University life. Such organizations included: the Students Councils of the Departments, the Dormitory Councils, the Regional Expatriate Communities, the Women’s Committee. With the implementation of ECTS all the students of the PFUR participate in the education management. The students influence on the PFUR activity intensified after creation of the Students Quality Commissions in each department and institute.
Quality Commissions in each department and institute. Students Quality Commission is a student self-management institution which is the part of the PFUR Students’ Council.
The Students’ Quality Commission of the PFUR:
- controls the procedure and quality of the educational process at the departments and institutes of the PFUR
- takes part in formation of QA programme
- controls sufficiency of manuals
- coordinates its activity with a quality ensuring division of a department or an institute
- makes recommendations on new disciplines to be included into the training programme, on widening the number of the disciplines studied, and on implementing of new technologies into the educational process. The recommendations are made to educational and methodological councils of departments
- informs students of the exams terms and the form and terms of working off of the missed lessons
- organizes help to freshmen in the frame of educational process
- helps to organize and carry out sociological surveys of students, attitudes to estimation of education quality in the University
- prescribes standards of students behavior and informs all the participants of educational process about them
|© 2009-2019 Все права защищены “Российский университет дружбы народов”|